Posted by admin
on Mar 6, 2010 in RSNA History
| 0 comments
We continue to highlight the history of RSNA, in this part, we will discuss the change of the name of the recently established organization, the Western Roentgen Society, to the current name, the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
The sixth annual meeting of the Western Roentgen Society was held in December 1920. It took place at Hotel Sherman in Chicago. Albert F. Tyler, MD,...