Paxeramed Corp. an industry leading PACS developer based in Newton, MA announces the next-generation of cloud PACS “PaxeraUltima” that satisfies the diverse needs of PACS administrators, hospital execs and clinicians with cloud plans as low as 99¢ per study and flexible storage plans.
The new additions are designed to provide a seamless transition to cloud PACS with introduction of easy payment model and a range of cloud plans up to 4TB online storage to meet any facility needs, clients can also take a test-drive by activating a 30 day trial account with 10GB online storage at no charge.
The next generation of PACS solution ULTIMA, a scalable, comprehensive solution offers an array of features to address the performance and security challenges that enterprises face when trying to adopt cloud PACS, main features includes the following:-
– An ultra-fast streaming engine to download large studies in seconds rather than minutes and ability to work with any bandwidth, the streaming speed is 10 times faster than current technologies
– An interactive advanced visualization tools such as MIP/MPR to better analyze studies with large number of images
– Embedded zero foot print viewer for clinical viewing access and imaging sharing module integrated with MIRC ® and box®
– Vendor Neutral Archive simplifying enterprise data management, distribution and migration
– Dedicated servers with premium SSL encryption up to 256-bit for maximum security
– Advanced hanging protocols with customized preferences and multi monitor support
PaxeraUltima is an all–encompassing solution with the ability to interface with the other PACS systems across the enterprise, yet a zero maintenance cloud system that frees facilities from the cost of buying new servers and storage hardware and eliminates hardware/ software obsolescence.
The latest version of PaxeraUltima will be demonstrated at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting held November 25th -29th in Chicago, IL, at Paxeramed booth.
Paxeramed Corp. is a leading designer and developer of PACS/RIS based in Newton, MA with operating branches in Austria, South Africa and Middle East. The company has been providing health care organizations with full solutions such as complete PACS/RIS, multi-Modality workstations, web viewing solutions, cardiac workstations, Pay Per Study solutions and 3D/virtual reality workstations.
1280 Centre St, Newton, MA 02459, USA